Gift Certificate Registration
Yay! You have a Gift Certificate!
Please register your Gift Certificate by filling out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to chat and plan/book in your portrait session.
The details you provide are strictly confidential and will only be used by Heartstory to contact you regarding your Gift Certificate and for booking your portrait session with us.
The Heartstory Portrait Experience is made up of:
We recommend families educate themselves on our website about what we offer and what to expect before booking their session, especially in terms of pricing & products.
Heartstory Gift Certificate - Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Certificate Redemption and Exclusions
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 1.2 (Exclusions) below, gift certificate value can be used for the specific items written on the gift certificate itself.
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your Gift Certificate:
- If your gift certificate includes the value of the portrait session ($200), this value cannot be transferred to credit towards prints/products.
- If your gift certificate includes a specific product, this value cannot be transferred to other products.
- Gift certificates cannot be used towards wedding photography packages, mini sessions, book projects, or any specific Heartstory event that is not a regular offering.
- Your Gift Certificate may only be used to make purchases up to the Gift Certificate value for a single Heartstory Portrait Experience (as described above). If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift Certificate value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- Your Gift Certificate may only be used for the exact items outlined on the card and not transferred to, or combined with any other package or promotion.
- Your Gift Certificate is not redeemable for cash.
- You may only use one Gift Certificate per family, per 12 month period.
- If you cannot, or do not wish to use your Gift Certificate, it may be transferred to another family.
- No change will be given for any remaining Gift Certificate value that is not used at the time of the purchasing appointment.
- Gift Certificates are redeemable within 36 months of the date of purchase unless otherwise stated on the Gift Certificate.
- Exemptions to the 36 month redemption period may apply to Gift Certificates obtained through promotions, prizes, special offers and other scenarios. It is your responsibility to familiarise themselves with the redemption period on the Gift Certificate itself.
- Gift Certificates must be registered before use and used by the expiry date on the card.
- Extensions may be granted on a case by case basis for reasons such as availability or travel through application in writing to email@example.com before the expiry date. The maximum period of time for an extension is 2 months from the original expiry date.
- Gift Certificate holders are subject to Heartstory cancellation policies for portrait sessions and purchasing appointments. These policies can be found on our website and are referred to during the booking process.